Knipex 9561190SBA 7.5" Wire Rope Shears with Crimp Dies
Knipex Wire Rope Shears feature induction hardened blades that not only surround the workpiece, but also overlap to provide a sheer cut, preventing wire rope from flattening, fanning, and splaying. The smooth cutting capability is due to the unique shape of the cutting edges. This design also features two crimping dies for end caps on Bowden cable sheaths and end ferrules for wire rope.
- Internal opening spring helps reduce hand fatigue
- Handle lock keeps handle in closed position during transport
- High leverage for reduced effort
- Plastic-coated non-slip handles provide secure grip
- Cutting-edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Cutting capacities: piano wire 3/32-inch, copper cable multi-strand 9/32-inch, medium hard and iron wire 5/32-inch, wire rope 1/5-inch