Knipex 48/49 Series 90 Degree Snap Ring Pliers: Sizes Individually Priced
KNIPEX’s 90 Degree Snap Ring Pliers are ideal for fitting snap rings. Form-fitting inserted and pressed-in tips made of high-density spring steel offer a high level added resilience against excessive stress and strain, e.g. when removing stuck rings. The large supporting surfaces and the position of the tips make it more difficult for the rings to bounce off.
- Large contact faces on the tips: no distortion of circlips, easy fitting
- Joint with screw: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- High-density spring steel with a score-free surface is used for the tips, increases the tips' resistance to dynamic and static strain
- Non-slip plastic coating on the handles
- Forged from chrome vanadium electric steel and designed to minimize tip breakage, and offer extended tool life
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov