Ingersoll Rand 295A 1" Heavy Duty Impact
Multiple Retention Methods
Featuring a square socket retaining ring and a thru hole, this wrench is ready to get to hard-to-reach spots, without sacrificing safety thanks to its strong socket connection.
Thanks to metal housing and a steel hammer case, this wrench will last as long as you need it to, even through repeated drops and harsh outdoor weather conditions.
This tool’s extended anvil increases its reach and lets you access all the hard-to-reach places you previously couldn’t.
Great for Vehicle Repair
Combining great reach with its multiple retention methods means this tool is great for every garage.
- Performance Rating: Heavy-Duty
- Drive: 1 Inch
- Max. Torque: 1,450 Foot-Pounds (1,966Nm)
- Free Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Length: 14.10 Inches
- Sound: 107dbA / 120dbA (Pressure/Power)
- Avg. Air Consumption: 10 CFM (283 L/min.)
- Avg. Air Consumption@Load: 37 CFM (1047 L/min.)
- Air Inlet (NPTF): 1/2 Inch
- Minimum Hose Size: 1/2 Inch
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov