KNIPEX’s 90 Degree Snap Ring Pliers are ideal for fitting snap rings. Form-fitting inserted and pressed-in tips made of high-density spring steel offer a high level added resilience against excessive stress and strain, e.g. when removing stuck rings. The large supporting surfaces and the position of the tips make it more difficult for the rings to bounce off.
- Precision internal circlip pliers for installing or removing circlips in bore holes
- For fitting snap rings into bores, ranging from 15/21" - 1"
- Inserted 90˚ angled tips for reliable work
- Circlips are held securely, large contact faces and the position of the tips make it difficult for the circlip to fly off
- Bolted joint: precise, zero-backlash operation of pliers
- Heavy-duty continuous operation: up to 10 times longer service life than turned tips
- Inserted tips: spring steel wire, drawn
- Pliers body: chrome vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened