Milwaukee 48-41-0720 Circular Saw Wood Cutting Blade - 7 1/4"
MILWAUKEE® Circular Saw Blades provide longer life, increased assuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The Blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating, the blades resist corrosion and gumming. MILWAUKEE's Circular Saw Blades are optimized for cordless and corded performance.
- Anti-Friction Coating
- Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
- Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 24 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov