Palmgren 9629758 - Combination Bench and Pipe Vise - 8-1/2"
Palmgren's new bench vise looks different for a reason. It is built different than all other vises. The unique shaped body houses the straight-line pull, super strong power tunnel that assures that the spindle and nut will never wear out. The entire vise is made of 65,000 psi ductile iron - coupled with our exclusive manufacturing process of the body and nut - delivers a vise that is 50% stronger than all gray iron vises and 20% stronger than competitive ductile iron vises. Palmgren vises are built for performance and endurance to handle any of your workholding requirements.
- Straight line pull design - horizontal spindle and nut eliminate thread wear, increases clamping power, reduces drag for easier closing and opening of the vise
- Replaceable large hardened steel jaws that are serrated for maximum sure gripping under maximum torque
- Replaceable self-centering hardened steel pipe jaws for maximum working capacity
- Enclosed construction that keeps contaminants out and lifetime lubrication in
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Precision slide bar machined for a .002 ft. fit
**Due to size and weight this item does not qualify for Free Shipping.**
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov