Palmgren 9684504 - 9" x 20" Bench Engine Lathe
Palmgren’s 9" bench engine lathe delivers the precision, power and versatility to handle a wide range of turning operations normally found in much larger machines. Heavy cast iron construction, smooth power transmission, precision thrust and ball bearings in the head stock and spindle, hardened and ground ways all designed to give you years of trouble-free, precise turning. Built and inspected to the DIN 8606 toolmakers’ precision lathe standard, assuring accuracy and consistent performance. The bench lathe is the right choice for turning small metal parts and is used in proto type shops, tool rooms, fabrication shops, maintenance shops, jewelry manufacturing and by home and hobby machinists.
- Machine tool spindle
- Dual P5 tapper roller bearings on spindle
- Prismatic bed of solid aged cast iron – hardened to HRO 42-52 for long life
- Fast easy feed speed and direction changes with front mounted selector handles
- Feed gear box is constructed of steel gears running in an oil bath
- Feed lead screw is supported and runs on two bearings
- Precision machined slide with adjustable hand wheels with 0.002" / 0.001" scales
- Tailstock with adjustable precision scale of 0.02 mm / 0.001"
- 3 Jaw lathe chuck
- 4 Way tool post
- Safety lathe chuck and tool post guards
- Chip tray and splash guard
**FREE DROP SHIP - LIMITED TIME**
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov