S & G Tool Aid 62200 Single Action Coil Spring Clamp
S & G TOOL AID CORP. has for over 40 years supplied the automotive aftermarket and related industries with a wide range of general automotive and auto body tools, equipment and mechanics’ aids. Our products are innovative and manufactured to professional quality standards.
- Remove, install and compress coil springs that can be reached through the center of the coil.
- Smooth bearing action and finest quality heat treated steel make for safe, quick compression.
- Single turning action on central shaft.
- Tool fits inside spring then use with a hand operated ratchet wrench to pull arms closer together.
- Shaft has Acme threads and an overall length of 12".
This tool should not be used on unusually large coil springs which have a coil outside diameter larger than 5 5/8" or a wire diameter exceeding 3/4".
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov