Blair 11090 Rotabroach Cutter Kit - Fractional
We've packaged our most popular sizes of all Blair holemaking tools in handy kits making them easy to find in your toolbox. Plus, these kits will extend the life of your Blair holemaking tools because they protect the sharp edges from being damaged by other items in your toolbox. Because Blair hole cutters are sharp, the kits help protect your fingers, too.
The kits are all designed to provide you with the right sizes of hole cutters that are needed to accomplish specific tasks. Tasks such as fabrication, rustproofing, installing antennas, removing spotwelds, and making access holes for a variety of aftermarket add-ons. Made in USA.
- Blair's most popular cutter kit!
- Contains seven of the most popular sizes of Rotabroach Cutters.
- A must have for any tool box or fabricator.
- For materials up to 1/4" thick.
- Includes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, & 3/4" cutters, arbor (11122), hex wrench, center punch and extra pilots.
- Made in USA.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov