Blair 13224 Double-End Spotweld Cutter Assembly - 3/8"
- NEW - Thicker cutter wall for longer tool life and improved durability
- The Blair Spotweld Cutter has a hollow design which cuts around the spotweld so weld hardness does not effect tool sharpness.
- When one end becomes dull, simply unscrew the cutter and use the other side.
- An adjustable depth pilot sets the tool so only the outer panel is cut.
- Includes: 3/8" cutter (13214), arbor (13216), & pilot (13217).
- Made in USA
- Cutter RPM should not exceed 500 RPM
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov