The Channellock Tongue and Groove GripLock Pliers (2-Piece) are fashioned with a special jaw design to accommodate many shapes and feature offset heads for exceptional leverage. Undercut tongue-and-groove fabrication allows these heavy-duty tools to perform without slipping, giving users the confidence to impart maximum torque and leverage aided by the comfort and control of the ubiquitous CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips. A patented PermaLock fastener eliminates bolt and nut failure in any of the adjustable jaw settings, supplying utmost strength to loosen and tighten threaded hardware in addition to facilitating other fastening and crimping tasks.
- (1) 6-1/2" GripLock pliers
- (1) 9-1/2" GripLock pliers
- SPECIAL GRIPLOCK® JAW design and ergonomic offset head accommodates many shapes with greater leverage
- Patented SAFE-T-STOP® feature prevents finger pinch
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov