*NOT STOCKED* Chicago Pneumatic CP7782-6 1" Impact Wrench with Extended Anvil
High efficiency motor, yet economical with durable reinforced clutch mechanism. Durable impact wrench with great power for the toughest jobs on heavy vehicles. Pinless closed reinforced rocking dog impact mechanism. Dual socket retention, hole and friction ring. Ergonomic side handle.
- Handle Type: D-handle Inside Trigger
- Square Drive: 1"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 370 - 1475 ft.lbs
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1920 ft.lbs
- Free Speed: 5200 rpm
- Blows per minute: 500
- Net Weight: 25.55 lbs
- Power/Weight ratio: 75.1 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 20.4"
- Average Air Consumption: 10 cfm
- Actual Air Consumption: 40.7 cfm
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 0.5"
- Min Hose Size: 1/2"
- Sound Pressure: 100 db(A)
- Sound Power: 111 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 7.8 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.8 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Dual (hole+friction)
- Clutch Type: Pinless Closed Rocking Dog
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov