CTA 3838 E-Z Chamfer
- E-Z CHAMFER is perfect for starting a nut on a bolt or threaded bar, a button die or die nut on rod and a leading edge on timber dowel.
- It efficiently removes burrs and ridges from bolts, pipe, threaded rod, bar and dowels.
- Threads and burrs are sheared off creating the perfect chamfer for starting a nut or threading die.
- M2-HSS - High Speed Steel is a tungsten-molybdenum high speed steel with a well balanced composition suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- It is suitable for use on metals including:
- MILD STEEL - U.S. Grade 2 - Metric Grade 4.8
- HARD STEEL - U.S. Grade 5 - Metric Grade 8.8
- VERY HARD STEEL - U.S. Grade 8 - Metric Grade 10.9
- STAINLESS STEEL - 300 Series
- SUPER HARD STEEL - U.S. Grade ASTM-A574 - Metric Grade 12.9
- For best results, use a slow drill speed with medium pressure on most materials. Harder materials will require a higher feed pressure.
- USE AT LOW SPEED - MAXIMUM 800RPM.
- IMPACT DRIVERS WILL REDUCE TOOL LIFE
- E-Z CHAMFER (M2-HSS) recommended RPM according to size:
- 8-12mm (800RPM)
- 18-22mm (400RPM)
- 12-18mm (600RPM)
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov