GearWrench 82220 Extendable Indexing Pry Bar - 18" x 29"
The GearWrench Extendable Indexible Pry Bar features an extendable handle that extends from 18 in. to 29 in. for the best combination of storage and leverage. This pry bar includes grooved foot for added traction when prying. This head of the pry bar can be adjusted to 14 locking positions for unmatched access which is over 180 of use and that allows more leverage in tight access applications as well as puts the pry bar where it is needed for best leverage. It exceeds ANSI requirements for proven strength and is great as a seal pick to remove engine as well as axle driving seals. This pry bar is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- For demolition, repositioning equipment, aligning steel components, engine repositioning, and other heavy-duty applications
- Extendable handle gives greater access and leverage, and collapses so it can be stored easily
- 14 Locking head positions for unmatched access
- Grooved head profile provides additional traction
- Head indexable through 180° for greater leverage
- 18 in. contracted length
- 29 in. extended length