Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1" Pistol Grip Impact Wrench
This highly engineered, heavy-duty impact wrench is built to deliver the 2,000 ft-lbs of reverse torque that big bolting jobs, heavy equipment, semi-trucks and buses demand. With a steel core, precision machined impact mechanism and powerful motor, the 2175MAX is durable enough to handle REAL WORK day in and day out, even after years of use. But even with all that high-performance steel, the 2175MAX weighs in at under 20 lbs, so it's easy to maneuver and causes less fatigue. No matter how tough the job, you can power through with the 2175MAX.
- Convenience: 360 degree adjustable handle. The side handle rotates fully around the tool as the job demands.
- Power: Solid steel impact mechanism delivers 2,000 ft-lbs of reverse torque.
- Durability: Chemical resistant housing & steel core design stand up to drops and harsh work environments.
- Accessibility: Swivel hose connection keeps cords from getting tangled so you can move freely around the work.
- 2000 ft-lbs max reverse torque
- 1900 ft-lbs max forward torque
- 740 BPM
- 4500 RPM free speed
- 17.97 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov