Retaining-ring pliers install and remove snap rings that fit into a bore or onto a shaft and hold components in place. Also known as circlip pliers, their tips provide a firm grip on the rings to prevent them from flying off. Each pair of pliers adjusts its jaws to accommodate rings within a set diameter range. Retaining-ring pliers are commonly used to place rings on actuators, gear assemblies, motor shafts, and other machinery.
- Precision internal circlip pliers for installing or removing circlips in bore holes
- For fitting snap rings onto shafts, ranging from 3/4" - 2-23/64"
- Inserted straight tips for reliable work
- Circlips are held securely, large contact faces and the position of the tips make it difficult for the circlip to fly off
- Bolted joint: precise, zero-backlash operation of pliers
- Heavy-duty continuous operation: up to 10 times longer service life than turned tips
- Inserted tips: spring steel wire, drawn
- Pliers body: chrome vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov