Knipex 7421200SBA High Leverage 12-Degree Angled Diagonal Cutter: 8"
Knipex high-leverage diagonal cutters are ideal for tough, continuous use. They are easy to use and offer a high-leverage axel design. This design provides a reduction in required force. They feature optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio, and ergonomic handle shape, and they easily cut nails and all types of wire with high-performance precision.
- 20% less effort required compared to conventional diagonal cutters of the same length
- Forged-on axle for heavy-duty work
- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Precision cutting edges induction hardened (approx. 64 HRC) cut several types of wire including piano wire
- 12˚ angle head for hand clearance when cutting
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged, multi stage oil-hardened
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov