LIFT Safety HDF50-20CD DAX Fifty 50 Full Brim Hard Hat - Ratchet Suspension - Desert Camo Gloss
The DAX Desert Camo Hard Hat is a full brim, fiber reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves.
- Carbon fiber reinforced resin shell for superior impact protection
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class G designed to reduce exposure to low voltage conductors, and offer dielectric protection up to 2,200 volts (phase to ground).
- Designed to offer outstanding protection in hot and dangerous industries, the DAX Hard hat shell has been tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350˚ F (177˚ C)
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Weighs in at 315g grams without suspension system. With suspension it weighs on an average of 460 grams.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.