Milwaukee 49-93-7540 Diamond Ultra Segmented Blade, 14"
Our Diamond Ultra Segmented Blades are engineered with notch segments to provide you with up to 25% faster cutting in cured concrete, reinforced concrete, stone, paver, brick and block. Our Diamond Ultra blades feature notch segments to clear debris faster for more efficient cutting through a wide range of wet and dry cutting applications. These segmented diamond saw blades are laser welded for maximum durability in rebar and other tough materials. We designed these Diamond Ultra Segmented Blades for use with the MILWAUKEE® MX FUEL™ 14” Cut-Off Saw and other hand-held cut-off saws, giving you the fastest cutting compared to other diamond blades on general purpose concrete and masonry materials.
- Fastest cutting compared to other Milwaukee diamond blades
- Maximum run time
- Laser welded for maximum durability
- Notch segment clears debris faster for more efficient cutting
- Ideal for general purpose concrete and masonry materials
- For use with the MX FUEL cordless cut-off saw, hand held gas cut-off saws, low HP walk behind saws and masonry saws
- 1 in., 20 mm arbor
- Use wet or dry
- Segmented rim
- Maximum RPM: 5,500
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov