Mityvac MV5520 Compression Test Kit (was 05520)
Designed for dry and wet automotive cylinder compression testing, to detect ring or cylinder head problems, sticking valves, blown head gasket(s), and more. Pressure gauge has a large easy-to-read face, and includes hose and adapters for testing engines with 14 mm and 18 mm short thread, and 14 mm long thread spark plugs. Not for use on diesel engines.
- Manual pressure release for maintaining peak readings
- Large easy-to-read gauge face with multi-colored scales
- Professional grade threaded adapters for leak proof seals
- Quick disconnect coupler speeds up cylinder changes
- 2 3/4" (70 mm) diameter Bourdon tube gauge (readings indicated in four (4) scales of measure (bar, psi, kPa, and kg/cm2) with pressure release and quick-change coupler.
- 14 mm and 18 mm short-thread adapter with 15" (380 mm) long hose
- 14 mm long-thread adapter
- User manual (English/Spanish/French)
- Packaged Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
- Size: 5" x 12" x 13/8" (125 mm x 305 mm x 35 mm)
- Max. Pressure: 300 psi (21 kg/cm2) (20.5 bar) (2,070 kPa)
Replaces Mityvac part number 05520
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov