Mityvac MV7400 Fluid Evacuator (was 07400)
The MV7400`s durable pump handle has been strengthened to resist fracture and increase product life. Its unit handle has been redesigned with a longer, more comfortable grip, and the pressure relief valve has been relocated for operator convenience.The unit`s polyethylene construction is easy to clean and resists automotive and household chemicals. Requiring no electricity or compressed air to operate its manual pump, the MV7400 is light and portable, and its built-in automatic shutoff prevents accidental overfill.
- Drain engine oil or transmission fluid directly through the dipstick tube.
- Drain coolants from radiators, and brake and power steering fluids from reservoirs.
- Use with Mityvac Brake Bleeding Accessory Kit P/N 07205 to bleed brakes lines.
- Works great on cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, lawn and garden equipment, boats, and much, much more.
- Automatic shutoff prevents overfill.
- Durable polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- No electricity or compressed air required.
- Large capacity 1.9 gallon (7.3 liter) reservoir.
- Convenient pour spout allows quick draining.
- Includes a 5` (1.5 m) long flexible main hose and two dipstick hoses for motor oil and transmission fluid evacuation.
- Convenient foot bar for increased stability.
- Supersedes p/n 07400
- 1.9 gallon (7.3 liter) Fluid evacuator
- 0.23" OD x 5' long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube
- 0.26" OD x 5' long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube
- 0.41" OD x 5' long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
- Tube adapters
- User manual (English/French/Spanish)
- Capacity: 1.9 gallons (7.3 liters)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Size: 25" (725 mm) tall x 7.5" (190 mm) diameter.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov