S & G TOOL AID CORP. has for over 40 years supplied the automotive aftermarket and related industries with a wide range of general automotive and auto body tools, equipment and mechanics’ aids. Our products are innovative and manufactured to professional quality standards.
- Cuts the urethane bond holding windshield.
- Lightweight, rigid aluminum shank with vinyl grip.
- Uses standard utility knife blade which is easily replaced.
- Blade held firmly in place by a steel plate and pin.
- Includes two blades (Replacement Blade Part No. 87884)
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov