Wright 4477 Micro-Adj Torque Wr 20-150 Ft. Lbs.
Made in the USA!
Wright Tool Micro Adjustable Click Style Torque Wrench features a 0.5 in Drive, 20 - 150 ft-lb Torque Range. Its ratchet head and overall length, contribute to its CW/CCW Rotation and +/- 4% CW, +/- 6% CCW accuracy. Constructed of alloy steel and a metal handle.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring, super rugged knurled metal for industrial use, pull lock ring down and turn handle to adjust reading, positive locking device cannot be jarred into unlock position
- All wrenches feature english scales primary and newton meter secondary
- All parts made from alloy tool steel for long life accuracy, accuracy meets or exceeds all applicable government specifications
- Ratchet head models are 24 tooth industrial grade ratchets designed for industrial use
- Rugged, easy to operate, durable, exposed scale
- Micrometer clicker torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached, the breaking action and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of the scale
- Brand: Wright Tool
- Standards: ANSI B107.14M, GGG-S-686
- Overall Length: 19 in
- Drive Size: .5 in
- Rotation: CW/CCW
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Handle Style: Metal
- Accuracy: +/- 4% CW, +/- 6% CCW
- Head Type: Ratchet
- Type: Micro Adjustable, Click Style
- Special Features: 1 ft-lb Increment
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov