Wright 4478 Micro-Adj Torque Wrench 50-250 Ft. Lbs
Made in the USA!
Since 1927, the Wright Tool Company has manufactured top quality hand tools. The use of Wright Alloy Steel, precision heat treating and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. All Wright Tool products are designed to meet or exceed the applicable ASME Standards for each particular tool.
- Accurate, ± 4% clockwise, ± 6% counterclockwise @ 20% of the scale.
- Easy to operate.
- All parts made from alloy tool steel for long life accuracy. Accuracy meets or exceeds all applicable government specifications.
- Exposed scale.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring. Super rugged knurled metal for industrial use. Pull lock ring down and turn handle to adjust reading. Positive locking device cannot be jarred into unlock position.
- All wrenches meet or exceed ANSI B 107.14M or GGG-S-686, whichever applies.
- Ratchet head models are 24 tooth industrial grade ratchets designed for industrial use.
- Feature a push button socket “quick release” mechanism (except 6448, 8447 and 8448).
- All wrenches feature English scales primary and Newton meter secondary.
- Micrometer “clicker” Torque Wrench feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. the breaking action and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of the scale.
- All wrenches will be shipped in fitted blow mold plastic storage boxes, except the 8447 and 8448, which will be shipped in a metal box.
- All wrenches include a “Certificate of Calibration.”
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov